Back to Search results
Birchgrove Ballinasloe, Galway, H53 AF38Price €170,000
At a glance...
- Tastefully renovated cottage standing on 'c' 0.55 of an acre.
- Located just outside the town of Ballinasloe
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Newly wired and plumbed,
- 4' insulation on all walls and additional insulation in attic
- Septic tank
- Mains water
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
Charming three bedroom country cottage presented in excellent order inside and out located in an idyllic setting near to Ballinasloe town and a 5 minute drive to the M6 motorway giving easy access to Dublin & Galway. Accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance porch, bright and airy sitting room with feature stove along with dual aspect windows, bright & airy kitchen extensive range of fitted kitchen units, three bedrooms, Bathroom & Utiliyt. Ample scope to build onto the rear of the house. Outside the rear garden is of generous size with access along a side road as well as too the rear, a handy detached shed is located in the rear garden. To the front the garden is laid out in lawn, matured hedging/shrubberies. DIRECTIONS: H53 AF38
- Entrance Hall (1.52m x 1.52m 5.00ft x 5.00ft)
- Sitting Room (4.57m x 7.32m 15.00ft x 24.00ft) Solid fuel stove fitted dual aspect windows overlooking the front and rear of house.
- Kitchen (1.83m x 2.13m 6.00ft x 7.00ft) with built in units and single sink drainer unit.
- Utility Room (1.83m x 3.96m 6.00ft x 13.00ft) built in units, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.35m 10.00ft x 11.00ft)
- Bedroom 2 (2.13m x 3.35m 7.00ft x 11.00ft)
- Bedroom 3 (2.13m x 3.35m 7.00ft x 11.00ft)
- Bathroom (2.44m x 1.83m 8.00ft x 6.00ft)