Boltown, Kilskyre Kells, County Meath , A82 WE14Asking price €260,000
At a glance...
- Stylishly designed property with plenty of scope to extend and renovate.
- Solid fuel stove in Livingroom.
- Bay window to front with seating.
- Situated on 0.93 of an acre of mature gardens
- Located close to the village of Kilskyre, which has a thriving community, national school, pub, RC church, GAA club and more.
This property located on a lovely mature site has just come on the market. Situated in a picturesque rural setting at Boltown, Kilskyre the two bedroom home sits on just under an acre (0.93 of an acre). The property is located c.8km from Kells, just under 10 minutes to the M3 with access to Dublin c.40 minutes.
Living Room: 4.1363m x 6.485m To front. Bay window with seating. Solid fuel stove. Beamed ceiling.
Kitchen: 3m x 2.510m To front and side. Has been insulated. Tile flooring. Fully fitted cooker.
Attic Room: 5.989m x 7.427m. Stairs from pantry. Floored with electricity.
Pantry: 2.447m x 4.488m To Rear. Sliding foor to rear porch.
Bedroom 1: 3.165m x 3.174m To rear. Hot press. Fitted wardrobe. Carpet.
Bedroom 2: 2.580m x 3.156m Fitted Wardrobe. Timber flooring.
Bathroom : 1.924m x 1.959m To rear. Bath,electric shower,whb and wc.
OUTSIDE: Drive with plenty of car park space. Mature gardens.
Sewerage: Septic tank
From Kells travel out towards Drumbarragh on the N3. At the roundabout take the first exit onto R163. Travel for 2km. Turn left following the sign for Kilskyre. Destination will be on the left after 1.2 km. Eircode: A82WE14