Braghan Point, Baltray, Louth
Braghan Point, sitting high above Baltray village is an imaginatively designed development taking full advantage of the unique setting beside the Boyne Estuary. This stunning scheme offers stylish contemporary interiors combined with 21st century technology to create bright spacious light filled energy efficient homes in a unique coastal location.
Baltray, originally a small and scenic riverside fishing village, it is situated on the north shore of the River Boyne estuary and is best known for its world class championship golf course. However, the village remains virtually unchanged since those early years with wonderful unspoiled dunes, natural wild fowl conservation areas, miles of untouched sandy beaches and quiet riverside walks where you can view the ships as they wind their way to and from the port.
All of this and just a five minute drive from the busy bustling heritage town of Drogheda with its numerous amenities and excellent transport links into Dublin.
- Contemporary designed block construction with painted render finish.
- 10 Year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
- Each house has been designed to achieve a (BER) A3 rating which is an energy efficiency that far exceeds the average home with high levels of insulation throughout.
- Choice of alternative layout for House Types A and B on request.
External & Internal Finishes
- Two tone painted render finish.
- Munster joinery uPVC window sills.
- Low profile concrete Roadstone Donard roof tile.
- Cobblelock paving to the front and granite paving to rear and sides
- Walls, ceilings and joinery are painted throughout in a standard colour.
- Extra height ceilings at ground floor level.
Doors & Windows
- Elegant white ‘Seadec’ internal doors with chrome handles, locks and hinges.
- High performance uPVC grey front door from Munster Joinery with multi-point locking system.
- High performance Future Proof 1.2 U Value double glazed windows from Munster Joinery in grey shade.
- Smoke/heat, carbon monoxide detectors and fire alarm fitted.
- Wired for phone and broadband. Data outlets in living areas and master suites.
- Wired for an intruder alarm.
Kitchens & Bedrooms
- Stunning contemporary kitchens by Kube Kitchens with quartz worktops, upstands and recessed drainer. Choice of door colour and worktop provided.
- Fitted utility rooms with sink area.
- Contemporary fitted wardrobes by Fearon Developments throughout the bedrooms with choice of colour provided.
Heating & Plumbing
- High Efficiency Air to Water Heating.
- Fireplace can facilitate a solid fuel stove.
- Boosted water supply to ensure ample water pressure throughout the house.
- Quick recovery hot water cylinder to ensure hot water availability.
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and contemporary radiators to the 1st floor.
Bathrooms/En-suites & Downstairs WC
- High quality Sonas sanitary ware and elegant vanity units with wall mounted taps to en-suite and bathrooms.
- Stunning floor and wall tiling in bathrooms and en-suites as per the show units. Tiling allowance provided.
- Heated towel rails in main bathroom and en-suites.
- Separate shower units in main bathroom and en-suites. Extra-large shower trays featured in en-suites with rain shower head.
- All front and back gardens will be levelled and seeded.
- Timber fencing create the rear garden boundary.
- Extra-large granite paved patio extends from dining/living areas via French doors.
- Attractive open greens areas landscaped throughout.
- Each house benefits from generous parking spaces to the front.
Selection of Amenities
- Dublin by Train Enterprise - 30 mins
- Regular service - 45-60 mins
- Termonfeckin Village by car: - 2 mins
- Dublin Airport by car: - 30 mins
- Drogheda by car: - 5 mins
- M1 - 10 mins
- M50 - 40 mins
- Local Bus to and from Drogheda at peak times.
- Bus services from Drogheda to Dublin by Matthews Bus and Bus Eireann
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- NE Doc on Call/Cottage Hospital
- Naomh Fechin Primary school, Termonfeckin
- Scoil Aonghusa
- St. Joseph's C.B.S Primary School
- Sacred Heart Secondary School
- St. Oliver's Secondary School
- Drogheda Institute of Further Education
- Drogheda Grammar School
- Dundalk Grammar School
- St. Oliver's National School
- Ballymakenny College
- St. Joseph's Secondary School
- Our Lady's College Greenhills Secondary School
- Educate Together National School
Retail & Local Dining
- Forge Field Farm Shop, Termonfeckin
- Triple House Restaurant, Termonfeckin
- The 19th Bar, Baltray
- Termonfeckin Centra / Post Office / Service Station
- Scotch Hall Shopping Centre
- Laurence Shopping Centre
- Drogheda Retail Park
- M1 Retail Park
Sports & Activities
- County Louth Golf Club
- Seapoint Golf Club
- St. Fechins GAA
- Termonfeckin Celtic FC
- Boyne Rugby Football Club
Places Of Interest
- Beaulieu House & Gardens
- An Grianan ICA
- Highlanes Gallery
- Droichead Arts Centre
- Oldbridge House / Battle of the Boyne Visitor Centre
The initial phase of Braghan Point will comprise a choice of 4 & 5 bed detached houses. All homes have the benefit of a contemporary open plan kitchen – dining – living area and a separate dual aspect formal sitting room. All bedrooms have spacious fitted wardrobes and bathrooms come with high quality sanitary ware and generous tiling allowance.
A considered approach and attention to detail runs throughout each of the house styles at Braghan Point. From the contemporary layout which takes full advantage of light and aspect, to bespoke kitchens, to top of the range sanitary ware, no stone has been left unturned in designing the perfect house for this unique location.