Back to Search results
Explore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
Bruach Na Habhainn, Kilsheelan, Clonmel, County TipperaryPrice €400,000
At a glance...
- Exceptionally spacious detached home
- In the heart of Kilsheelan Village
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Overlooking the River Suir and Suir Blueway
- Appointed and decorated to an exceptional standard
- Solid maple floors throughout
- Dual zoned heating (Oil and Solid Fuel)
- Upgraded Insulation
- Burglar Alarm
- Curtains and light fittings included
Superb detached 5 bedroom property on 0.37 acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of Kilsheelan Village. Nestled in a quiet corner of a secluded cul-de-sac, the property is bounded to the south by the River Suir and the Suir Blueway. The privacy attaching to, and views from, this splendid and exceptionally spacious home are idyllic. The property has been appointed and finished to a particularly standard to include an impressively extensive kitchen with French doors to the decking area and garden and which also opens into a large dining room. There are solid fuel stoves in both the sitting and dining rooms. Two of the five double bedrooms are ensuite and have walk-in wardrobes and the Master bedroom enjoys the addition of patio doors onto a first floor balcony. The floors throughout the entire house are solid maple. This is a walk-in family home which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Reception Hallway (6.10m x 1.80m 20.01ft x 5.91ft) Double leaded glass doors to sitting room.
- Inner Hallway (7.40m x 2.20m 24.28ft x 7.22ft)
- Sitting Room (5.60m x 4.50m 18.37ft x 14.76ft) Ornate marble fireplace with solid fuel stove, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Cornicing
- Kitchen (4.80m x 4.50m 15.75ft x 14.76ft) Fully fitted kitchen with an abundance of units at eye and floor level together with a granite topped island breakfast bar. Double sink. Granite work top. Electric hob, DeDietrich double oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. French door to rear garden with raised decking. Samsung American fridge freezer.
- Dining Area (4.60m x 3.70m 15.09ft x 12.14ft) Solid fuel stove with granite hearth. Recessed lighting
- Utility Room (1.60m x 3.30m 5.25ft x 10.83ft) Armitage Shanks sink. Tiled counter-top surround and tiled floor. Washing machine and tumble drier
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.70m 12.47ft x 12.14ft)
- Bedroom 2 (4.60m x 3.90m 15.09ft x 12.80ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.90m x 3.40m 12.80ft x 11.15ft)
- Bathroom ( ) Wc, whb, bath with shower attachment. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 (4.80m x 5.20m 15.75ft x 17.06ft)
- En-suite ( ) Wc, whb, Triton electric shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor to ceiling
- Walk in Wardrobe (6.00m x 1.80m 19.69ft x 5.91ft) Shelved and railed. Velux window.
- Hotpress ( ) Walk-in hotpress
- Master Bedroom (3.36m x 4.50m 11.02ft x 14.76ft) Patio door onto south-facing balcony overlooking the river and surrounding countryside.
- En-Suite 2 (3.10m x 2.40m 10.17ft x 7.87ft) Wc, whb. Triton electric shower with larger than standard shower tray. Mosaic tiled shower surround. Heated towel rail.Tiled floor to ceiling
- Walk in Wardrobe (4.80m x 1.80m 15.75ft x 5.91ft) Shelved and railed. Velux window. Radiator
Outside0.37 acres of landscaped gardens with decking area
BER No.: 111417853
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.81 kWh/m²/yr