Burgesland, Newcastle, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 A3A8
At a glance...
- C. 27 .5 Acres of Top Quality Lands Suitable for any farming Purpose
- Benefit of Two gates out onto the public road - enjoying circa 65 meters of road frontage.
- Mains Water supply on public road
- Public Auction on 22nd June 2022 at Hotel Minella Clonmel at 3pm
- Guide Price €11,000 per acre
- Early viewing is recommended.
REA Stokes and Quirke are delighted to offer for sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 22nd of June 2022 at 3pm at Hotel Minella Clonmel, these top quality lands suitable for any farming purpose laid out in one block and currently in grass. Guide Price is â?¬11,000 Per Acre. These lands are superbly located circa 1 1/4 miles from Newcastle Village, 2 miles from Ardfinnan and 8 miles from Clonmel. The lands have the benefit of road frontage out onto a quiet secondary road. The views of the Comeraghs and the Galtees from the farm are superb. The lands are contained in Folio TY93811F. Solicitor with carriage of sale is David Morris & Co. Clonmel- 052 6170805.
circa 1 1/4 miles from Newcastle Village, 2 miles from Ardfinnan and 8 miles from Clonmel
You might also like…
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Stokes & Quirke (Clonmel) or call them on (052) 612 1788