What makes Real Estate Alliance the preferred property partner? It’s simple, our people.
At REA, we know that our people are the core of our company. We recruit the most experienced and talented professionals in the business, and then give them the opportunities to make a difference and add value. REA formed in 2003 but most of our members are in business for decades. Through that experience we have learned that our greatest asset and the key to our success is our people.
To hear more about what we can offer or to discuss any of our current roles, please contact our central office.
Property Sales and Team Administrator - REA Grimes Clontarf16 December 2019
Property Sales and Team Administrator
Rea Grimes are a young entrepreneurial property agency company with four office locations based in Clontarf, Dublin 2, Ashbourne and Skerries.
REA Grimes are a family owned business with a flat structure and are looking for an all-rounder with a positive can-do attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the business, learn and develop your skills. We’re looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, in house office administrator to join our residential and commercial sales team in our CLONTARF, Dublin 3 branch.
- CRM system integration of client detail, brochure production, website uploading and purchaser matching
- Booking, coordination and arranging of viewings – with online interaction
- Reviewing and reporting to team members on a daily and weekly basis
- Office coordination to ensure that the team are operating to the best of their ability
- Reporting to the Branch Manager
- General office management and administrative tasks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency with CRM packages, Excel, word and Outlook are key.
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Constant interaction, interfacing and corresponding with sales team, clients and buyers
- Collaborating with sales team members
- Responding to client queries in an efficient and friendly manner on the phone, by email and in person
- Interfacing with all forms of web-based services and database management
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in an administrative role in the property / financial / conveyance industries
- Dynamic, Enthusiastic and Friendly Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and diary management skills essential
- CRM experience for relevant property software system (training provided)
- Available to work in North Dublin
Location - Clontarf, Dublin 3
Interested parties should reply with a CV in confidence to:
Jim.email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org