Carrigagh Lane, Carrigagh, Mullagh, Kells, County Meath , A82 K2N3Asking price €63,000
At a glance...
- Septic Tank and outdoor toilet installed in 1997
- ESB installed in 1998
- 220 Foot bored well (requires a pump)
- Soil & garden is 100%organic (100%free from pesticides)
- Cottage & extension footprint approximately 80 sq.m
- Picturesque rural countryside, which is so tranquil and yet close to neighbours.
- Ideal renovation project.
- Kells and M3 motorway C20 minutes.
- The property is being sold as is
- Water: Bored Well.
- Sewerage: Septic tank & outside wc.
- Electricity: Meter & Sockets to the
- cottage. No heating
- From village of Moynalty, take first left out of village for Mullagh, take next right for Bailieborough, pass Church
- and Garage on right hand side, take next right turn then turn right again.
- Follow co-ordinates on Google Maps.53.86075,-6.941975.
- Eircode A82 K2N3
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a quaint country cottage in need of complete
refurbishment and modernisation. The stone built cottage is located down a small
boreen, with views of the surrounding fields and woods. It exudes charm and
character. Built in the 1800`s,the property is located within a ten minute drive from the pretty village of
Moynalty which has a pub, shops, two churches & a national school.
Kells is c. 20 mins away and Bailieborough c. 10 mins away with all town
Access to the M3 is c. 20 mins with travel time to Dublin at c. 1 hour and 10 mins.
The area is famous for its lakes, fishing and water activities
2 Roomed Cottage in need of complete renovation with:
Unfinished two storey extension at rear.
One roomed cabin with covered deck at the back (Insulated and with electricity).
Shed, attached to Cabin.
Site of C. Half Acre