Circular Road Roscommon Town, County Roscommon , F42 W996POA
At a glance...
- The above property is zoned Core Town Centre and the objectives listed under this zoning include the following:
- Protect and enhance the special physical and social character of the existing town centre and provide for new and improved town centre facilities and uses such as shopping and retail stores, office development, tourism related activities and appropriate public services, and over the shop type uses;
- Protect and enhance the vitality, function and form of the town centre having regard to any Architectural Conservation Area and the overall status of the heritage in the area;
- Provide for a range of residential and commercial facilities within an attractive accessible environment with adequate provision for associated vehicular requirements including loading/unloading;
- Improve civic amenity by requiring high standards of urban design;
- Encourage the regeneration of backlands and derelict buildings, particularly the use of upper floors, preferably for residential use;
- Prohibit disorderly development of backlands; and,
- Require the inclusion of appropriate open spaces in development in this zone.
- The former Car Showroom/Garage/DOE Centre comprises of a modern showroom with sales offices, workshop area / garage with reception, DOE workshop /garage, mezzanine offices, parts and reception. G.I.A 21,875 Sq.Ft (2,030 Sq.m).
- Area 1: 540 sq.m
- Area 2: 690 sq.m
- Area 3: 290 sq.m
- Area 4: 375 sq.m
- Area 5: 135 sq.m
- All Main Services on Site
- Town Centre Site with all amenities within walking distance.
A High Profile 2.54 Acre (1.03 Hectare) Town Centre Site incorporating 21,875 Sq.Ft (2,030 Sq.m) Former Car Showroom/Garage/DOE Centre. Entire Site Zoned Core Town Centre. Fronting onto the highly accessible Circular Road within Roscommon Town, further road frontage and vehicular access is available off Brogans Lane. To the rear of the site, the subject lands back onto the Main Car Park in the Town. Considered a strategic site, with direct links back onto the Town's Main Street, the subject property is a key site offering substantial mixed use development potential. Enquiries now invited.
2.54 Acre (1.03 Hectare) Town Centre Site
The subject property is situated fronting onto both the Circular Road and Athlone Road/Brogans Lane with direct links to the town centre . The property benefits from 85 metre frontage onto the Circular Road with 45 metre frontage onto Brogans Lane. Vehicular access available off both the Circular Road and Brogans Lane.
BER No.: 800422693
Energy Performance Indicator: 723.89 kWh/m²/yr