Back to Search results
Cloonshanville Frenchpark, County Roscommon , F45 DY02Price €175,000
At a glance...
- Attractive Village Setting
- Convenient to Larger Towns of Boyle and Roscommon
- 3 Bed family home with further adjoining accommodation
- Flexible layout to incorporate adjoining accommodation into family home
- Sinead's Unisex Hair Salon has traded successful from the said location over many years
- Obvious further potential
- Property can be provided to a turn key specification
- Comprising of Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining room, 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), WC, Family Bathroom. Interconnected at ground floor is a second no. reception room with utility and toilet accommodation (former Sinead's Unisex Hairdressers)
- All main Services.
- Electric, Water, Mains Sewerage
- All Village Amenities to include local Shop, Public House, Church, National School, GAA pitch etc.
- Ireland West International Airport is 25 minute drivetime.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
A most impressive mid terrace family home presented to a high standard throughout and substantially benefiting from adjoining interconnected accommodation formerly known as Sinead's Unisex Hairdressers, offering obvious potential to utilise as further residential accommodation or indeed continue existing hair salon use. To the rear, attractive patio area with large garden space and single storey outbuilding. Viewing is highly recommended with immediate enquiries advised for this quality family home offering excellent further potential.
OutsideConveniently located onto the towns public footpath. To the rear, the property benefits from large garden space and 1 no. single storey outbuilding.