"Cois Abhann", Portruan Belturbet, Cavan, H14 FN25Guide price €425,000
Cois Abhann is a beautiful riverside 3 bed detached residence of some 245 sqm, it stands on a C. 3.8 acre site with commanding views of the River Erne. The property also comprises of a 3 bed cabin, artists studio, stone outbuilding & substantial gardens. There is a private mooring with extensive river frontage. A truly unique real estate opportunity.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY. VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
The light filled living accommodation in the main residence extends to 245 sqm and comprises;
- Sunroom/Dining room (4.4 x 4.0) with vaulted ceiling & river views.
- Kitchen (3.1 x 4.4).Spacious Living Room (6.3 x.8.1) with solid fuel stove (13kw), open to mezzanine above & river views.
- Library/Hall (1.8 x 4.8).
- Rear Porch (1.4 x 3.8) with glazed wall and garden access.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1 x 3.7) with access to main bathroom (2.2 x 3.7) & river views.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6 x 5.1) to the rear of the house.Closet (1.2 x 1.7).
- Practical entrance and cloak room (3.2 x 5.0) with plenty of storage & washing facilities.
- Pantry (1.1 x 2.2) with wall to wall shelving.
- Utility Room (1.1 x 1.6).
- Boiler room (0.9 x 1.1).
Mezzanine Level/First Floor:
- Serviced office and TV room (6.8 x 4.6).
- Master Suite; Hall (3.2 x 1.8) with built in wardrobes, shower room and W. C. (1.8 x 2.4).
- Study (3.4 x 1.8) overlooking living room below.
- Master Bedroom (3.8 x 6.5) with eaves storage.
Detached cabin (38 sqm) with covered deck & its own eircode (H14 AY61) comprises;
Open plan sitting room/kitchen/diner (5.3 x 3.6).
- W.C, Shower Room.
- Bedroom 1 (2.8 x 2.2).
- Bedroom 2 (1.5 x 2.3).
- Bedroom 3 (1.7 x 2.4).
- GPS Co-ordinates: 54.128675, -7.431360.
- Located in a stunning area of natural beauty along the banks of the River Erne.
- C.3.3 km to amenities in Belturbet including shops, restaurants, schools and Shannon-Erne Blueway.
- Convenient to N3 & approx. 17km to a wide range of amenities in Cavan Town.
- Approx. 35 mins to Enniskillen & Under 2 hours to Dublin & Belfast.
- Ideal opportunity to acquire a true one of a kind.
- C.1.53 ha / C.3.8 Acre Riverside site - Folios CN11814F & CN7445F.
- Excellent condition throughout with well designed layout.
- High specification finishes & unique character.
- Timber clad ceilings and solid wood flooring throughout.
- Private, well established setting with stunning river & countryside views.
- Private mooring & good frontage onto the River Erne. Elevated site with no flooding history.
- The main residence is built of natural stone with Bangor slate roof, double glazed uPVC windows and high level of insulation. BER Rating – C3.
- Serviced by private well & group water, septic tank and oil fired central heating (Underfloor on ground).
- The 3 bed cabin ideal for use as a holiday let, a business/home office address or simply for large/very social families.
- Stone outbuilding with large, insulated concrete base adjoining, allows for easy future development.
Highly recommended by the auctioneer with viewing a must (by appointment only).
The large C. 3.8 acre site is clearly bounded by the River Erne, mature trees & hedgerows. The range of outbuildings and garden areas including;
Purpose built Artists Studio (4.5 x 12.0) with solid fuel stove, store rooms & river views.
Open fronted Timber Workshop with lean too for fuel storage.
Stone Outbuilding (5.7x 3.7), currently used for storage but would be ideal for conversion (There is a large, insulated concrete foundation adjoining).
The well laid out, maintained and landscaped garden located to the right hand side of the main residence feature raised beds, garden shed’s & all purpose metal shed.
Guide Price: €425,000.