- • Prominent Town Centre Location
- • Convenient for Public Parking
- • Oil fired central heating
- • Alarm System
Property consists of a modern mid-terraced building over 2 floors which are currently set out as office units.
The configuration of the building would allow for the ground floor and first floor to be occupied or let separately.
The main entrance gives access to the ground floor and a security door to the first floor space.
There is potential, subject to the necessary planning permission being granted, of converting the first floor to residential use.
The ground floor commands an approximate ground floor area of 32 sq mtrs and includes:
• Main Reception Area
• Store Room
• Large Office with access door to yard
• Toilet & WC area
The first floor commands an approximate area of 40 sq mtrs and includes the following:
• Landing area with Toilet & WC
• Kitchenette area with fitted units and sink
• 2 Large Offices with coved ceiling and carpets
The property is centrally located within Ennis Town and fronts onto the Cornmarket/Mill Road. It is conveniently situated close to Parnell Street Car Park and is within a few yards of the Town Centre and all local amenities.
By appointment only