- Superb high-profile location
- C. 8.5 meters of frontage on to Main Street/Fitzwilliam Square
- Close to all services and amenities
- In need of complete renovation and refurbishment
- Period property with many distinctive design features
- Ideally suited to owner occupier or investor
- Over 185 sq.m of ground floor space
- Current head height 2.9 meters
- Rear yard and with right of way access
1 Fitzwilliam Square commands a prominent position at the heart of Wicklow Town, offering superb profile on to the towns main retail and business area. This distinctive period property was recently badly damaged in a fire and is in need of total renovation and refurbishment.
Standing on a site of approximately 185 sq.m (1991 sq.ft) this property is ideally suited to an owner occupier or investor seeking a retail and office/residential investment.
For more information please call REA Forkin Wicklow on 0404-61933.
Viewing strictly by appointment with REA Forkin Wicklow Town 0404-61933.