- Tenant Not Affected - For Sale by Online Auction
- Declared Reserve of €230,000 Plus Vat
- Excellent town centre location
- Impressive spacious accommodation
- 346 sq.m. over three floors
- Declared Reserve €230,000 Plus VAT
- Current passing rent €25,000 plus V.A.T. p.a.
- 10 year lease in place from 12th June 2017
- For sale by online auction 27/11/2019, Start time 9am. End time 2pm
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION ON THE 27TH NOVEMBER 2019. START TIME: 9AM. END TIME: 2PM
No. 13 Gladstone Street is located on one of Clonmel's main retail thoroughfares. The three storey property is occupied by a boutique known as Pavoni (Tenant not Affected). The ground floor extends to a generous c. 200 sq.m and is laid out in spacious, well-proportioned and very attractive retail accommodation together with changing rooms to the rear. Overhead are two floors with the first (c. 76 sq.m.) being used for storage, Canteen & Staff Bathrooms with the second/ Attic floor not being utilised at present. The property is in excellent decorative order and will appeal to investors seeking a substantial property with excellent opportunity for a superb return. Adjoining Retailers are DV8, Sixth Sense, Vodafone and Permanent TSB. There is a 10 year lease at €25,000 plus VAT per annum in place with a lease commencement date of 12th June 2017.- Declared reserve of €230,000 Plus VAT
BER: D2 BER No.800606196. 1044.4 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m²/yr
- m x m
Ground floor c. 200 sq.m. First floor c. 76 sq.m. Second floor c. 70 sq.m.