- Prime location just off main street
- Currently occupied by fitness gym generating annual income of circa €11,000
- 5 Year lease with option to renew, circa 3 years remaining
- Fully wired for fire alarm detection system, broadband and phone lines connected
- Offers many uses including converting to residential use (subject to planning)
- Easily managed and low maintenance building
- Electric heating
- Layout flexible over two floors of circa 91sq.m ( 980sq.ft)
- Adjacent to excellent public transport, including Train station
** CONTACT REA ED DEMPSEY ON (01) 288 0004 FOR FURTHER DETAILS **
Commercial retail/ office space located over La Brasserie Restaurant in Maynooth town. Fagan’s Lane offers superb investment opportunity, currently leased out as a thriving fitness gym, the property occupies part of the 1st and 2nd floor of this well maintained building. Fagan’s Lane is located in a prime position just off the main street in Maynooth, which is opposite the Bank of Ireland. The area is surrounded by busy thoroughfare with footfall from the University as well as local residents expanding all the time.
BER: E2 BER No.800655466 Energy Performance Indicator:750.31 kWh/m²/yr
Shared secure entrance door, with stairs to first floor;
Entrance hall, separate kitchenette, changing facilities/wc, open plan office (currently used as gym, additional 2nd floor area again open plan with Velux windows providing natural light
All of our auctions are being conducted under the PSRA licence of REA Ed Dempsey. Any deposit paid will be held in the REA Ed Dempsey Auction Client account.