2 Gulfstream, Waterford Airport Business Park, Waterford City, Waterford €50,0000.28 Hectares to 0.23 Hectares
- Prominent site extending to 0.28 hectares (0.69 acres)
- Situated adjacent to the entrance to Waterford Airport
- Excellent access to all routes including outer ring road, Waterford City bypass and the M9 motorway
- Zoned Light Industrial in the Waterford County Council Development Plan 2011-2017 (extended)
- Fully serviced
- BER - exempt
- AMV - €50,000 (exclusive)
The subject property comprises a 0.28 ha (0.69 acre) serviced site zoned Light Industrial and located in Waterford Airport Business Park which is adjacent to Waterford Airport.
Waterford Airport is a key component of the transport infrastructure in the South East region and is central to the future development of both Waterford and the region.
Waterford Airport Business park is located in Killowen, 10km south of Waterford City Centre, 5 km north east of Tramore, 5km south of the outer ring road which connects to the Waterford City bypass and the M9 Motorway.
The subject property has frontage to the main R708 road and is located on Gulfstream close to the main entrance to Waterford Airport.