- • Car parking to the front of the unit along the boundary fence
- • 5.5m to the eave
- • Situated close to M2 leading to M50 and all national routes
- • 5.3m high roller shutter to the front of the unit
- • One pedestrian entrance and one emergency exit door.
- • Access gate 4.7m wide.
- • 1 x W/C facility.
- • 4 bay concrete portal frame with masonry walls.
- RATES & SERVICE CHARGES:
- MCC Rates: Approx. €9,421 p/a payable to Meath County Council directly
• Unit 20B Ashbourne Industrial Estate comprises an industrial warehouse facility
• Gross internal area of c. 545 Sq. M. (c. 5,869 Sq. Ft.)
• Vacant possession and ready for immediate occupation and use
• Concrete Forecourt area with parking
• 4 Bay concrete portal frame
• 5.5m (18 Ft) to the eaves with a 5.3m (17ft 4in) electric roller shutter door
BER: C3 BER No.800428997 Energy Performance Indicator:655.21 kWh/m²/yr
Opposite Ashbourne meats close to the entrance to the estate
GPS Co-ordinates: 53.517716, -6.414207