- • Extensively refurbished to provide bright feature double height retail space
- • Excellent retail frontage on to Shop Street
- • Electric roller shutter
- • Suitable for a variety of retail and commercial businesses
- • Immediately adjacent to three car parks (multi-storey) on Dyer Street
*** Reduced Rent ***
Newly refurbished high profile Retail Premises on one of Drogheda’s busiest shopping streets!
No 27 Shop Street, home to “Madame Le Worthy” Newsagents for many years, occupies a high profile trading position on one of Drogheda’s busiest shopping streets. Shop Street acts as an important conduit connecting pedestrians between the traditional town centre of West Street and Scotch Hall Shopping Centre on the town’s south quays. This property is immediately accessible to the majority of the town’s well established businesses including Wogan’s Furniture, Dwyer Shoes, Bernard English Jewellers, Drogheda Independent and AIB. This premises has undergone extensive refurbishment to now provide high specification commercial retail space ready for immediate business occupation.
Reduced Rent: €1,500 per month + rates
Ground Floor - Retail 65.4 sq m 704 sq ft
First Floor - Retail & Office 14.6 sq m 157 sq ft
Second Floor - Stores 49.7 sq m 535sq ft
TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 129.7 SQ M 1,396 SQ FT
By appointment with the sole letting agents.