- Located in a prime trading position on a main route to Waterford City Centre
- High volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Very good on street parking
- Well maintained throughout
- Suit wide range of retail uses
- Suit owner occupier or investor
- Tenure Freehold
- Rateable valuation: €2,218.80
Excellent shop premises located in a prominent trading position
(On the instructions of Mr. Bobby Coady who is retiring from business)
The property comprises of a single storey shop premises located on a busy street in close proximity to the city centre.
The accommodation comprises of the shop with display window, prep area, cold room, toilet and store (60.18 sq.m). Outside rear yard (20.30 sq.m).
BER: D1 BER No.800674673 Energy Performance Indicator:1086.56 kWh/m²/yr