- • Prime mixed zoned development lands
- • FPP for Nursing and Convalescent home facility
- • Land contained within KDA1 of the Clane LAP 2017-2023
- • LAP vision is to extend the urban area of Clane through new residential development and open space and amenity
- • Excellent location in Clane on the fringe of development
- • All services in the vicinity of and adjacent to lands
- • Direct access to the M7 Dublin – Limerick motorway
The mixed zoned lands (c9.21 acres/3.73 hectares- Folios KE63230F and KE55408F) represent an important development opportunity situated close to the village of Clane.
Full Planning Permission has been granted under planning reference 06/2674 for the development of a 92 bedroom two storey and single storey nursing and convalescent home facility and for the further construction of 40 single storey two-bedroom retirement terrace homes. We understand that this grant of planning permission has been extended and is due to expire in July 2019.
Under the Clane Local Area Plan 2017-2023, the entire lands are currently zoned under two different land use objectives:
Zoning use Size
C – New Residential C3.75acres (1.5 hectares)
F2 - Open Space C4.8 acres (1.9 hectares)
The LAP vision is to extend the urban area of Clane through new residential development and open space and amenity.
The land is currently mainly in grass and trees. The lands are bounded by the River Liffey to the east and adjoins what is currently farm lands (zoned residential) to the north, south and west.
Located in an area that is approximately 1-1.2km from the centre of Clane which equates to 8-10 minutes walk to the town centre. Two housing developments are within close proximity