- Quality business with established local support plus summer uplift.
- Occupying a prominent trading position in Graiguenamanagh overlooking the river Barrow in the heart of the town.
- The barrow Way and The South Leinster Way pass by the property.
- High quality fixtures and fittings.
- Fully equipped bespoke commercial kitchen.
- High spec building built in 2007
- Neura ground source 12 kw heat pump heating system fitted with underfloor heating on all floors.
- Maximum seating capacity 79 patrons
- Three phase electricity supply with night saver.
- The property is being sold subject to a full commercial inventory which will be made available to those seriously interested partied who have inspected the premises.
Two storey over-basement high spec restaurant. Ideally placed to take advantage of this busy tourist destination and located overlooking the river Barrow in the heart of the town of Graiguenamanagh. This is a quality easy to operate lifestyle business with established local support plus summer uplift which would ideally suit many operators including first time business owners.
Graiguenamanagh is a town in County Kilkenny situated on the R705 regional road approx.28 km south east of Kilkenny city and 42 km north of Waterford city. Throughout the year the town is a magnet for day trippers and there are a number of popular pursuits including The Barrow Way and The South Leinster Way meandering through the valley and the substantial pleasure boat traffic which line the quays.
This two storey over-basement buiding which has state of the art kitchen facilities was purpose built by the present owners in 2007 on the site of a grocery shop. The property offers on the ground floor the main restaurant which includes a service area, food lift, gents and ladies and disabled toilets. The overhead restaurant floor has a prep area, food lift, gents and ladies toilets, picture windows overlooking the river. The kitchen located in the basement is a fully equipped bespoke commercial kitchen.
The property is offered for sale by the present owners who are retiring from business. It is being sold subject to a full commercial inventory which will be made available to those seriously interested parties who have inspected the premises.
BER: B1 BER No.800618191 Energy Performance Indicator:392.23 kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only.
Joint Selling Agents
REA O'Shea O'Toole REA Boyds
11, Gladstone Street The Parade
051 876757 056 776 4833
Mains 3 phase electricity and sewerage. Heating - Neura ground source 12 kw pump hearing system with underfloor heating throughout.
Ground Floor - m x m
Restaurant, service area and toilets (male, female and disabled)
First Floor - m x m
Restaurant, prep area and toilets (male and female)
Basement - m x m
Kitchen area, cold room, staff toilet, grease trap, pump room and bottle store.