- For Sale by Auction 11th December 2019 Limerick Strand Hotel @11am
- Development lands of circa 36 acres
- Zoned residential
- Benefit of a roundabout access
- Historically had planning permission for 207 houses - planning ref 06/1566
- Folio's TY4435F, TY4433F and TY44329F
- Lands are in one block
- Represent excellent value for money
- Early viewing recommended
FOR SALE BY AUCTION: 11th December 2019 @ 11am at Limerick Strand Hotel, Ennis Road, Limerick
The above lands of circa 36 acres are located on the Dundrum Road out of Tipperary Town. The lands are zoned residential and have the benefit of a roundabout access into same off the Dundrum Road out of Tipperary Town the R661. These lands historically had planning permission for 207 houses thereon, planning ref 06/1566. All mains services are close at hand and the site is ready to be developed. These lands historically formed part of the old Tipperary Golf Club. The above zoned lands of circa 36 acres are contained in folio's TY4435F, TY4433F and TY44329F. The lands are in one block and represent excellent value for money, due to their strategic and prominent location. Early viewing is recommended.
Take the Dundrum road (R661) out of Tipperary Town for circa 1.2km till you come to a roundabout and the lands are located on the l.hs with a for sale sign thereon.
Sat Nav - 52° 28' 46'7"N 8° 8' 53.88"W