- Circa 50 Acres of Top Quality Free Draining arable
- Suitable for any Farming Purpose
- Currently in Stubbles
- Great scenic rural location Circa 6.5kms from Clonmel & within walkind distance of Monroe GAA Complex
- Early viewing is recommended
- Joint Selling Agents: Shee & Hawe, Carrick-on-Suir
Top Quality free draining lands suitable for any farming purpose laid out in One block enjoying substantial road frontage of a secondary road - The views of Slievenamon & the surrounding countryside has to be seen to be truly appreciated
This lovely located parcel of lands laid out in 3 fields which are interconnected comprising of circa 50 acres is Located on a quiet rural road off the R689, Clonmel / Fethard road, 3.5 Kms from Lisronagh village and 6.5 Kms from Clonmel.
The lands are all arable and are will drained and fenced.(Currently under Stubble) The lands enjoy a southerly and bright aspect, with extensive views of the surrounding countryside.
Joint Selling Agents: Shee & Hawe, Carrick-on-Suir