- The subject lands are accessed from the R135 (N2) in a predominately agricultural setting. Located c. 10km from Ashbourne. The lands measure approximately c. 6.02 Ha/ c. 14.8 acres in one lot and are zoned agricultural. The site is outlined in red for identification purposes only. There is easy access to the M2 motorway and national road network.
- The lands are currently planted with corn crop and due to be harvested in September 2018. VP will be available thereafter.
PRIME AGRICULTURAL LANDS AT MABESTOWN,THE WARD, CO MEATH
• On c. 6.02 Hectares (c. 14.8 Acres) – Folio MH10128
• Prime agricultural lands – zoned agricultural
• Sold as is – Not subject to Planning Permission
• Convenient to Ashbourne & Dublin in One division
• Currenly planted with corn crop. Due to be harvested Sept 2018
• Easy access to Dublin via the M2 motorway
On the R135 with Coolquoy Lodge on your left hand side, take the next right turn, over the flyover. Take the first right turn after the flyover, straight down to the T junction and take a left. The lands are at the end of the lane on the right hand side. See REA Sign
Contact Lynn Crampton REA GRIMES Main Street Ashbourne Co Meath
T: +353 (0) 1 835 03 92