- • c.7.41ha (c18.302 Acres) – Zoned A2 Residential in the Meath County Development Plan 2013 – 2019.
- • c.1.13ha (c2.8 Acres) – Unzoned Lands in the Meath County Development Plan 2013 – 2019.
- (Development Plan – currently under review)
- • The entire lands are located within a framework boundary area labelled FP OJB1.
- • Average net density applicable as set down by the Meath County Development Plan 2013 – 2019 is
- 35 unit / ha.
- • Located in a proven sales location with incredible access to all local amenities, transport links and
- education facilities.
- • Located approx. 700 metres south of Ashbourne Town Centre / 250 metres from Community Centre / Ashbourne
- Community College.
STRATEGICALLY ZONED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT LANDS AT BALTRASNA, ASHBOURNE, CO. MEATH
EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY S.P.P.
The lands comprise a development site extending to a total area of approx. 8.54 Ha (c.21.10 acres). The lands are regular in shape with level topography and the boundaries are very well defined with hedgerows.
There is an existing 3 bedroom bungalow and associated outhouses on the lands providing 80m2 (861 sq ft) with porch, 3 bedrooms, reception room and bathroom.
The majority of the subject lands comprising approx. 7.41ha (c.18.30 acres) are zoned A2 Residential in the current Meath County Council Development Plan 2013 – 2019
The balance of the remaining lands providing c. 1.13 ha (c.2.8 acres) are currently unzoned / agricultural in the current Meath County Council Development Plan 2013 – 2019. (The Development plan is currently under review).
Title: We understand that the property is held freehold
Services: All mains services are in the vicinity of the subject lands.
Legal: Frances E Barron & Co Solicitors, Ashbourne, Co. Meath - email@example.com
Ashbourne town is located 700 metres to the north of the subject site and access to J3 of the M2 motorway is approximately 700 metres to south of Cherry Lane. Dublin City Centre is 23km with Swords being 15km, Dublin Airport 20km and Blanchardstown being 17km away. All very accessible by the M2 motorway and junction 5 of the M50 being less than 10 minutes drive away. Bus Eireann and Ashbourne Connect offer bus services to Dublin City Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin Airport amongst others. The nearest bus stop is a short walk on the R135 by the community centre.
Viewing is strictly by prior arranged appointment only through the sole selling agents REA GRIMES
Access to the lands are from Cherry Lane which is located opposite Ashbourne Community Center and Ashbourne Community College off the old N2 / R135.
Viewing by prior appointment with selling agents