- The subject lands are located in a predominately agricultural setting c. 2.5 km from Ardcath. The derelict cottage, outbuildings and lands are being sold as seen.
- The entire holding provides approximately c. 2.91 Ha/ c. 7.19 acres and the lands provide derelict cottage and numerous outbuildings and grass lands.
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 12th JUNE 2019
DERELICT COTTAGE, OUTBUILDINGS & AGRICULTURAL LANDS AT CLOGHAN, ARDCATH, CO MEATH A42 KW25
GUIDE PRICE €195,000
• Lands provide c. 2.91 hectares (c. 7.19 Acres)
• Rural location, ideal for a number of uses (s.t.p.p.)
• Folio MH50847F
• The lands are held in 3 divisions
• Sold as Seen – Not subject to Planning Permission
• Convenient to Ashbourne, Swords & Garristown
• Online Auction Date: 12th June 2019 - for details https://reagrimes.reaonlineauctions.ie/lot/details/10927
Travelling North through Ashbourne. Turn right at O’Scanaill Vets onto the Ballymadun Road. Follow this road for approx. 6km. At the crossroads, turn left onto the R130 into Garristown. Continue straight for approx. 4km. Take the right turn (signposted St Vincents GAA) directly after the disused Ardcath Service Station. Continue straight for c. 2km. Take a right turn (just before the signpost for Clonalvy/ Ardcath). Continue onto a minor road. Turn right at T-Junction. The property is on the right hand side. See REA GRIMES sign.
Viewing strictly by appointment with sole selling agents REA GRIMES. Contact Siobhán O’Sullivan/ Lynn Crampton
REA GRIMES Main Street Ashbourne Co Meath on +353 (0) 1 835 03 92