- Renowned Farming District
- Purchasers to benefit from 3 Year crop rotation programme concluding this year
- Grass Reseeding programme completed spring 2019
- Opposite Cloverhill National School, 3 Bed Residential Dwelling and a traditional stone 3 roomed cottage offers obvious potential
- Dual road frontage offering further site potential subject to planning
- Refurbishment of residence can benefit from Home Renovation Incentive Scheme and Better Energy Home Grant Scheme
A Top quality 31 Acre Residential holding of land set out in one lot and considered renowned lands in the locality. Convenient to Roscommon Town (4.5 km), the said lands benefit from substantial investment over recent years. The 3 Bed residence is in need of refurbishment and offers obvious potential as a quality family home conveniently located opposite Cloverhill National School. The lands offer dual road frontage onto the main Castlerea/Castlebar road and a side road thus holding potential for a residential site subject to planning. This said sale must offer any would be purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire an attractive roadside parcel of lands in a good farming district which can be sold in one or more lots should market interest dictate.
Lot 1: 3 Bed Residence with 2 Bay Hayshed on c. 14 Acres. Lot 2: 13 acres; Lot 3: c. 4 acres. Lot 4: The Entire
A 3 Bedroom Residence with 2 Bay Hayshed on 31 Acres of Top Quality Agricultural Lands with a traditional stone cottage situated thereon.
From Roscommon town take the main Castlerea road for c. 4.5 km. The said lands are located on the left hand side opposite Cloverhill National School. Note signs on same.
Contact Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy Roscommon Town 090 66 30001
Legal: Conleth Harlow, Messers Harlow & Co, Solicitors, St Albans Place, The Square, Roscommon. 090 66 27777.