Last Remaining Suite In This Prestigious & Bespoke Office Park
Each individual suite is finished to a very high standard and specifications includes:
*Steel frame building with brick cladding and double glazed windows.
* Lifts to all floors.
* Dual Cassette air conditioning.
* Raised access floors with carpet tile finish.
* Energy efficient lighting.
* Suspended ceilings in lettable areas.
* High spec finish in all common areas.
* c.80 Car parking spaces per building.
* Fully landscaped.
* Strong Communications infrastructure including access to the Metropolitan Area Broadband Network.
"Finnabair Business & Technology Park" is a bespoke office development set in a campus style environment and comprising 3 No detached office blocks on I.D.A.'s Finnabair Business Park, Dundalk, Co. Louth. Each Building extends to c.2,800 Sq. M. and is capable of subdivision to suit individual requirements.
* C.1,180 GIA and subdivided into three rooms.
* Separate security swipe card access.
* 5 No. bespoke private carparking spaces.
* Last Modern Suite with access and profile on Dundalk's Inner Relief road / Eastern Bypass and also close to town Centre and all amenities.
Travelling from Dublin to Belfast along the M1 Motorway take exit at junction 16, Dundalk South and continue along Dundalk's Inner Relief Road. The "Finnabair Business & Technology Park" is located on right hand side once passing the DKIT and Crowne Plaza Hotel.
"Finnabair Business & Technology Park" is superbly located on a high profile site along Dundalk's Inner Relief Road, which is mid point between Dublin and Belfast. Serviced by excellent infrastructure, the park has ease of access to the M1 Motorway, Dublin Airport (45 mins) Belfast Airport (1 hour) and Dundalk Town Centre (5 mins), Dundalk is also well connected by both bus and rail services. The I.D.A. park is adjacent to Dundalk Institute of Technology (DKIT) which has a student population in excess of 5,500 and offers multiple courses including Business Science, Computing, Creative Media and Engineering. Other notable commercial activities in the immediate area include The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ebay, PayPal, Warner Chilcott, Xerox, Boyle Sports and Dundalk Retail Park.