- 6 Sites with Full Planning Permission
- 6 x 3 bedroom semi detached houses
- Excellent Development Opportunity
- Located in a highly developed area
- Adjacent to Rush Village
- Wide range of local leisure amenities
- Short distance to Rush North Beach
- Well served by public transport
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
REA Grimes are pleased to bring to the market six "ready to go" sites at Golden Ridge Avenue, Rush, Co. Dublin. The sites benefit from full planning permission for 6 no. x 3 bedroom semi-detached houses.
The development incorporates in curtilage car parking for 2 cars per house and all associated site works on lands known as sites 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 and 12 on planning permission Reg. Ref. No. F16A/0280 at entrance to the Golden Ridge Housing Development (Phase Two) Skerries Road, Rush, Co. Dublin.
The sites are located in a highly developed area of Rush. Rush Village is close by providing access to local shops, bars and restaurants. There are a wide range of local leisure amenities including Rush North Beach. Well served by public transport including Commuter trains and bus routes to the city centre.
Viewing is highly recommended.