Industrial Land, c.0.66 ha / 1.63 Acre, Kettles Lane, Kilronan, Swords, County Dublin Sale Agreed0.66 Hectares
- ZONING OBJECTIVE “GE” GENERAL EMPLOYMENT.
- Objective: Provide opportunities for general enterprise and employment.
- Vision: Facilitate opportunities for compatible industry and general employment uses, logistics and warehousing activity in a good quality physical environment. General Employment areas should be highly accessible, well designed, permeable and legible.
- USE CLASSES RELATED TO ZONING OBJECTIVE - permitted in principle.
- Builders Provider/Yard; Civic Waste Facility; Enterprise Centre; Food, Drink and Flower Preparation/Processing; Fuel Depot/Fuel Storage; High Technology Manufacturing; Industry - General; Industry - Light; Logistics; Office Ancillary to Permitted Use; Open Space; Petrol Station; Research & Development; Restaurant/Café5; Retail - Local
BEAT THE BREXIT BLUES!!
• LOCATION : LOCATION : LOCATION
• Situated beside existing Industrial Development and adjacent Dublin Airport
• Zoning Objective: GE, General Employment, Industrial & Logistics
• The property is north of Dublin Airport & south of Airside Retail Park
• The property is east of Forrest Little Golf Club and west of M1 Motorway
• Benefits from Road frontage on two sides.
• Total Area - c. 0.66 Hectares / 1.63 Acre
From Swords travel south towards Dublin Airport on the Dublin Road (R132), pass Airside Retail Park and continue towards the Coachman’s Inn. Within 1 Km of Airside, just past Kilronan Equestrian Centre and just before the National Show Centre, turn left onto Kettles Lane. Metropoint Business Park is immediately on your left and the subject property adjoins Metropoint. From Dublin Airport turn left onto the R132 towards Swords. Continue past the Coachman’s Inn through the roundabout and Kettles Lane is on the right