- Substantial agricultural holding of circa 13.69 Hectares (34 acres)
- Contained in Folio LK13843
- Laid out over three parcels
- Benefit of extensive road frontage on the R663 road.
- Located c. 1.8km from Meanus Village, 8.2km from Croom Town, 20km from Limerick City and 21.7km from Charleville.
REA O'Connor Murphy are pleased to offer for sale agricultural lands at Dunkip, Meanus, Co. Limerick. This substantial holding which is contained in folio LK13843 comprises circa 13.69 hectares (33.82 acres) and is laid over three parcels with the benefit of extensive road frontage on the R663.
The subject lands are located on the Clorane Road off the R511 circa 1.8km from Meanus Village, 8.2km from Croom Town, 20km from Limerick City and 21.7km from Charleville.
Folio number: LK13843
Local Authority: Limerick City & County Council