- • Period property with FPP (F09A/0351/E1) for construction of 2 houses
- • to the rear & Change existing property into 3 Apartments –
- • Zoning - MC - Major Town Centre Facilities
- • Rear access off High street with unit above entrance
- • Large double garage to the rear & Private courtyard off house with boiler house
- • Stones throw to local amenities, sandy beach & train Station
- • Inspections Recommended – By prior appointment only
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this ready to go town centre property with a site to the rear. The property is
sold with the benefit of full PP to demolish a stone shed to the rear and construct 2 x 2 bed town houses which
would be accessed off High Street and convert 4 Hampton Street into 3 apartments (1 x 2 bed & 2 x one beds).
The current Planning permission has been extended until 7th June 2020.
The property is adjacent Balbriggan Town Council offices, and the library, which comprises the “Square” or
civic centre for Balbriggan. High Street is situated between Quay Street & Hampton Street just off the main
street at the very heart of the town. The Balbriggan Primary Care Centre which has newly opened last year is
less than 400 meters from the property.
Balbriggan is a coastal town located approximately 36km northeast of Dublin City and 18km southwest
of Drogheda, midway along the east coast of Ireland. The town is strategically situated on the important
Dublin / Belfast Economic Corridor, and positioned between the M1 Motorway and the east coast, benefitting
from excellent transport links that include M1 Motorway, R132 regional road, Dublin / Belfast rail line,
Iarnrod Eireann train services, Dublin Bus and Bus Eireann services. Dublin Airport and M50 ring road are
situated within a 20minute drive of the town. The population of the town and its immediate environs is now
nearly 23,000 – up 120 per cent in the past 10 years.
Entrance Hall (4.84m x 2m)
Livingroom (3.7m x 5.45m)
Sittingroom (4.1m x 5.35m)
Backroom (4.15m x 5.25m)
Kitchen (5.1m x 2.4m) with t iled flooring, range cooker, door to -
Shower room Tiled with wc, whb with shower
Sunroom (4.4m x 3.8) with t iled flooring, glazed roof and door to rear court yard
Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 5.45m) double room
Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 2.6m) with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 2.7) with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 (5.8m x 38.m) Main bedroom, dual aspect.
Bathroom (3.01m x 2.32m) Tiled flooring, w.c., w.h.b & bath
- Access to rear garden and site off High street - over the entrance there is a one room unit with power,
accessed from external staircase.
- Large concrete boiler house attached to main house and glass conservatory in the rear courtyard. To the
right of the courtyard there is a large double garage with 2 x wooden doors and power. - Site to the rear has
derelict stone building.
ZONING - MC - MAJOR TOWN CENTRE
“Zoning Objective Description” - Protect, provide for and/ or improve major town centre facilities