- • Landmark headquarters office building
- • Floor plates ranging from 195.26 sq.m (2,102 sq.ft.) to 478 sq.m (5,143 sq.ft.)
- • Open plan layout adaptable for modular subdivision
- • Heating: LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) boilers with panelled radiators throughout
- • High Speed Internet
- • Excellent on site car parking for 265 cars
- • Raised access floors
- • Suspended grid ceilings
- • Male and Female toilet accommodation provided at each floor
- • Canteen accommodation provided at each floor
- • Rates: €1.76 per sq.ft. per annum
- • Service Charge 2019 €2.14 per sq.ft. per annum
Marine Point is a modern third generation office building with adjoining car park (265 spaces).
The property was constructed in 2006 and comprises two four storey blocks linked by a central circulation core with ground floor reception, stairwell and two passenger lifts.
Belview Port is the nearest major Irish port to mainland Europe and forms a natural hub for the integration of port, shipping, road and rail freight services.
The port has excellent access to the Waterford City gateway, a city with a population of 50,000 which is within 50 minutes’ drive of three third level facilities producing 3,500 graduates per year.
BER: C1 BER No.800400848 Energy Performance Indicator:367.93 kWh/m²/yr
Ground Floor - Block A - 449 m2, (4,831 sq.ft.)
First Floor - Block A - 478 m2. (5,143 sq.ft.),
Block B - 450 m2 (4,842 sq.ft.)
Second Floor Block A - 478 m2. (5,143 sq.ft.)
Fourth Floor Penthouse Suite - 195.26 m2 (2,102 sq.ft.)
Total 2,050 sq.m (22,061 sq.ft.)
Flexible Lease Terms Available
Rent - On Application
Marine Point is located in the heart of Belview Port overlooking the port operational area and the River Suir
The office building is directly accessible from the main Port road (N29) which connects to the N25 Cork-Rosslare route, the M9 motorway and the Waterford City By Pass.
Belview Port is situated approximately 6 km downstream and east of Waterford City on the northern bank of the River Suir in South County Kilkenny.