- Excellent location
- Substantially improved
- Wonderful potential for development
- Period features
Beautifully located Church dating back to the 1800's - recently renovated. Further investment required. Excellent potential.
Situated in Kilcummin village and just 5 miles from Killarney town centre and all amenities.
The property retains many of the original period features
including sash windows and ceiling beams.
It could be converted into a wonderfully original house with unique characteristics.
Given its size a home workshop or office could be facilitated within the design.
There is great potential for utilizing solar and heat pump technology to develop an eco-friendly future proofed project as the building has solid lime-mortar masonry walls with their embedded insulation and thermal mass characteristics.
The building, has very fine architectural details including gothic cut-stone window arches.
Many of the original features are still intact and the building is effectively set-up as a great conversion project with the bulk of the major work already completed.
Work on a new internal layout had already begun.
- Follow the N71 to Lewis road.
- Turn right onto N22 (ring road).
- Almost immediately, turn left onto Kilcummin road
- At T junction turn right
- Continue directly to Kilcummin village (c.6.5km from Killarney town)
- Turn left within the Village.
- The property is located on the side of the road behind the Kilcummin National School before the GAA Club and pitches.
By Appointment only 064 6631274 Donal Culloty