- - Fully secure and gated with PVC coated industrial fencing.
- - All main services adjacent to include water, storm water, sewerage, broadband, single and three phase electricity.
- - Recently cleared providing for a level site.
- - Population of Dungarvan c. 10,663 people (Census 2016).
- - Tile Freehold.
REA Spratt offer for sale this prime industrial site extending to 0.15ha (0.37 acres) located in the Westgate Business Park, Dungarvan. Seldom does one have the opportunity to acquire a fully serviced fenced site in Dungarvan Town. This site provides the opportunity to designing ones own building to meet the requirements of the proposed use. The site is located close to both the N25 Waterford - Cork Euroroute and Dungarvan Town Centre.
- The site is zoned under the Dungarvan Town Council Plan 2012 - 2018 (extended).
- The site is zoned "Special Use" defined as:
"It is an objective of the Council to promote the provision of high quality retail, commercial and employment uses which would integrate with and be compatible with prevailing land use patterns in the immediate area and should be of a high quality design. The retail uses shall be predominantly retail warehousing/bulky goods, however, consideration will be given to non bulky retail uses. Where such comparison/convenience goods are considered, the floor area of same shall not exceed 15% of the total retail floor space within the warehousing/bulky goods retail unit and the comparison/convenience goods shall be inherent with and ancillary to the primary warehousing/bulky
goods retail use".