Cois Ghruda Castletroy is located just off the M7 approximately 4kms from Limerick’s City Centre. It is the fastest growing suburb and the largest in Munster with a population in excess of c. 40,000 (including Annacotty and Monaleen) with circa 16,000 students.
With an abundance of local amenities, three primary schools, a Gaelscoil and secondary school and University of Limerick. It is also host to Castletroy Golf Club, Monaleen Pitch and Putt and two GAA clubs (Milford and Monaleen) and a number of hotels. The recently updated Castletroy Shopping Centre with its shops/restaurants and an eight-screen Odeon cinema.
Castletroy has a number of growing business and industrial sector with a number of technology parks being home to some major multinationals such as Vistakon, Johnson & Johnson to name a few.
Cois Ghruada estate is a secure gated development consisting of 108 residential units. The Units, comprise of a mixture of apartment and duplex residential units. The properties for sale comprise of 10 residential units (3 no. four bed duplex units and 7 no. two bed apartments). Currently 9 of the 10 units are let.
1. House No. 7 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
2. House No. 9 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
3. House No. 11 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
4. House No. 14 Cois Ghruda 4 Bed Duplex 1600 sq ft
5. House No. 23 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
6. House No. 30 Cois Ghruda 4 Bed Duplex 1600 sq ft
7. House No. 32 Cois Ghruda 4 Bed Duplex 1600 sq ft
8. House No. 43 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
9. House No. 45 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
10. House No. 77 Cois Ghruda 2 Bed Apt 800 sq ft
Sales Process :
Best Bids Format
All information uploaded to dataroom for inspection - please contact 061 279300 for access (unless previously sold)
Expressions of interest to be submitted in writing to REA O'Connor Murphy by 12 noon on 9th November 2017.
Best and final to be submitted by contract to REA O'Connor Murphy by 12 noon on 23rd November 2017.
For further information and a detailed brochure please contact REA O'Connor Murphy in 061 279300
BER: C1 - C2
Strictly By Appointment Only with REA O'Connor Murphy on 061 279 300