- • Prime town centre location
- • Circa 2.1 Ares (0.84 Hectares) site with commercial unit
- • Well located - walking distance of all amenities & Tullamore town centre and close to the proposed new Lidl supermarket.
- • Suitable for Retail, Service, Commercial or Residential Development - (subject to planning permission)
- • Zoned for mixed usage under Offaly County Council Development
- • Established presences around the site include Bridge Shopping Centre,
- Bank of Ireland, Tanyard Retail/Business Park & Tullamore Library
- • Further particulars upon request
This well positioned site extends to approximately 2.1 Acres (0.84 Hectares). The site is fenced and secured by gates and currently comprises of a detached unit to the front of the site extending to 360 sq.m (3,875 sq.ft). The site is located within alking distance of all amenities & Tullamore town centre and close to the proposed new Lidl supermarket.
Tullamore is the county town of County Offaly, in the midlands of Ireland, and is located in the centre of the county. It is the fourth most populous town in the Midlands region with a population of 14,607 in the 2016 census. As the county town of Offaly many government services are located here such as the headquarters of Offaly County Council, the Midlands Regional Hospital and HSE services. Government departments located in the town include the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and the Department of Education and Skills. Established presences around the site include the Bridge Shopping Centre, Bank of Ireland, Tullamore Library and Tanyard Retail/Business Park.