- •Prominent unit fronting onto Tesco Car park at entrance to the scheme
- •The property is vacant and available for immediate occupation
- •Suitable for many retail uses
- •Flexible lease terms available
- •This regular shaped unit has substantial glazed frontage to Killegland Street
- •Parking: Off street parking, surface parking and underground car parking available
- •Service Charges €13,310 per annum – tenant’s responsibility
- •Insurance - €1,186 per annum – tenant’s responsibility
- •Meath Co Co Rates – €7,519.46pa - previous tenant responsibility - you will need to make own enquiries with MCC
REA GRIMES are delighted to offer Unit 27 to the market TO LET. This prominently positioned ground floor retail unit is situated opposite Tesco car park in between O'Briens Fine Wine and McDonalds along the main thoroughfare of Killegland Street and comprises 230 sq m (2,476 sq ft).
This retail scheme is anchored by Tesco and other retailers within the scheme include Des Kelly Interiors alongside Lifestyle Sports, Easons, EuroGiant and New Look, Insomnia, Adrian Dunne Pharmacy, Boots and many more.
BER: BER No.awaited
Unit 27 is situated opposite Tesco car park in between O'Briens Fine Wine and McDonalds along the main thoroughfare of Killegland Street and comprises 230 sq m (2,476 sq ft).
The unit comprises predominately retail sales floor space with ancillary staff and storage and rear fire door access to the property.
Enter Ashbourne via Exit 3 of M2 motorway, at the roundabout take the second exit towards Ashbourne town. Continue through to third set of traffic lights and Ashbourne High Street Retail scheme is located on the left hand side, anchored by Tesco. Turn left. The subject unit is opposite the Tesco car park.
Contact Siobhan O'Sullivan 01 8350 392 or email@example.com