- • Property vacant and available for immediate occupation
- • Assignment of existing lease 10 years from 4th Nov 2015, documentation available upon request
- • The regular shaped unit has a large glazed window fronting onto Killegland Street
- • Parking: Off street parking, surface parking and underground car parking
- • Rear access for goods inwards
- • Service Charges €13,599pa – Tenants responsibility
- • Insurance – Approx €1,212pa – Tenants responsibility
- • Meath Co Co Rates – €4,971 - Tenants responsibility (previous record of rates)
Unit 34 is situated along the main thoroughfare of Killegland Street and comprises 235 sq m (2,530 sq ft) It is adjacent to Permanent TSB alongside Lifestyle Sports, Easons, Specsavers, EuroGiant and New Look. O`Briens Sandwich Bar is located opposite the subject property in addition to Adrian Dunne Pharmacy and Insomnia. Other retailers located within the scheme include Boots, McDonalds, Carphone Warehouse and Holland and Barrett.
This attractive retail scheme is anchored by Tescos, High Street Ashbourne offers a superb mix of leading UK and national brands combined with a mix of local and daily shopping uses.
BER: C1 BER No.800683799 Energy Performance Indicator:866.34 kWh/m²/yr
Ground floor retail unit providing 235 sq m (2,530 sq ft), suitable for many uses (subject to management company approval and assignors approval.
Post code A - Enter Ashbourne via Exit 3 of M2 motorway, at the roundabout take the second exit towards Ashbourne town. Continue through to third set of traffic lights and Ashbourne High Street Retail scheme is located on the left hand side, anchored by Tesco. Turn left and then a right onto Killegland Street. The unit is on your left hand side.
By appointment with the sole letting agents, REA GRIMES
Contact Siobhán O'Sullivan on 01 8350 392 / email@example.com