- Property is vacant and available for immediate occupation
- Flexible lease terms available
- The unit has a large glazed window fronting Declan Street with excellent natural lighting
- Parking: Off street parking, surface parking and underground car parking available
- Service Charges €7,916pa – tenants responsibility
- Insurance - €706pa – tenants responsibility
- Meath Co Co Rates – Tenants responsibility - No rates history and you will need to make own enquiries with MCC
Unit 56 comprises a ground floor retail unit comprising 110 sq m (1,184 sq ft) located at Declan Street adjacent to Killegland Street. The unit is located across the road from Lidl car park with nearby occupiers including Cuzzy Cuddles Preschool, Ashbourne Youth Cafe and Lidl.
Ashbourne High Street retail scheme is anchored by Tescos, and offers a superb mix of leading UK and national brands combined with a mix of local and daily shopping uses.
Core catchment 38,138 persons
65% of households ABC1 (National Average 29%)
13,645 occupied homes
570 persons employed within High Street Ashbourne scheme
25% of core catchment aged under 15
BER: G BER No.800168734
Unit 56 Declan Street comprises a shell and core finish unit comprising 110 sq m (1184 sq ft) of ground floor retail space. Double height feature glazed frontage to the unit with substantial natural light.
Enter Ashbourne via Exit 3 of M2 motorway, at the roundabout take the second exit towards Ashbourne town. Continue through to third set of traffic lights and Ashbourne High Street Retail scheme is located on the left hand side, anchored by Tesco. Continue through the traffic lights until the junction with Dunnes Stores. Take left. Continue straight and unit 56 is just before Lidl on the left hand side.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment - Phone: 01 8350392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org