- -Excellent design and layout
- -Designated Car Parking and visitor car parking facilities
- -3 Phase power
- -CAT5 Cabling
- -Electronic panelled roller door access
- -Metallic silver wall panels -Power floated ground floor slab
- -Solid block concrete internal wall, with plaster and skim finish to office area only
- -Eaves height circa 6 metres
- -Built up insulated curved roof system
Unit D1 offers a diverse work space with a net internal floor area of 290 sq.mts made up of open ground floor area and office mezzanine level. This property is in walk-in condition with limited fit-out expense for any end user.
Network Enterprise Park is a superior development of 44 high quality industrial units set in a modern, landscaped environment.
Local Authority Rates: €4,683
Buildings Insurance: €1,612
Annual Management Fee's: €687
Ground Floor: 210.7 sq.mtrs
Mezzanine Office: 79.7 sq.mtrs
Coming south from Dublin on the N11 take the Greystones exit. Continue through the first roundabout on to the Farrenkelly Road until you come to the next roundabout. Take the third turn off the roundabout for Kilcoole. Continue through the village on to the R761 coast road. Take the turn left at secondary school Colaiste Craobh Abhann and continue for approximately 50 metres and Network Enterprise Park is on your right hand side.
Viewing by appointment only with REA Forkin Bray 01 286 5370.