Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Coreen, Newtown, Waterford City, County Waterford , X91 K2DK
At a glance...
- Double fronted residence extending to 0.6 acres located on Newtown Road in Waterford city.
- Mature landscaped sunny site enclosed by high boundary wall.
- Bright attractive well maintained accommodation.
- Oil fired radiator central heating.
- The garden to the rear has development potential. A pre planning enquiry ref.no. 2020/150 by Pat Halley Architect, yielded a very positive response from Waterford City Planning Dept. Further details available on request.
- Title ï¿½ Freehold.BER: G BER No.113057954 Energy Performance Indicator:467.75 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Joint Selling Agents
- REA O'Shea O'Toole
- 11, Gladstone Street
- 051 876757
- Halley Grace
- 8, Arundel Square
- 051 875187
?Coreen? is an impressive double fronted single storey residence set on a mature site of 2,347 sq.m (0.6 acre), superbly positioned in this much sought after area on Newtown Road in Waterford city. The accommodation extending to approximately 209 sq.m (2,250 sq.ft.) comprises three bright generous reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, pantry, toilet, kitchen-breakfast room and 2 attic rooms. The property has been lovingly cared for by the owners and is a very fine home situated in a location that is second to none, close to every conceiveable amenity. The accommodation is very versatile and provides opportunity for the next occupants to create a home best suited to their own needs. The property is accessed from Newtown Road through double gates and a separate pedestrian door into a pea gravel drive with garage and ample off street parking. The house faces South West and the gardens are a particular feature, enclosed by a high boundary wall and laid out in lawns with mature trees, shrubs and herbacious borders. The rear garden is divided from the house and front garden by a large stone wall with a feature archway entrance. This area has a lean-to timber framed glasshouse with raised beds and a quarry tiled floor. There is a rear entrance to the property from Newtown Park. Overall the high boundary wall adds privacy and provides a secluded oasis with daylong sunshine. There is an excellent selections of schools in the local area which will meet any families needs including Newtown School, Waterpark College, De La Salle and St.John of Gods. Properties such as ?Coreen? rarely come to the market. This is without question one of the finest properties in Waterford city and viewing is highly recommended. The property is located on Newtown Road (R683) opposite The Friends Meeting House, between its junctions with Newtown Park and Passage Road approximately 1 km south of Waterford city centre. Newtown is the most sought after residential area in Waterford city.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Sittingroom (5.76m x 3.94m )
- Diningroom (4.00m x 4.84m )
- Bedroom 1 (3.48m x 5.49m )
- Bedroom2 (4.89m x 3.45m )
- Bathroom ( )
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 3.69m )
- Bedroom 4 (2.13m x 3.90m )
- Livingroom/Study (7.39m x 4.53m )
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.60m x 2.19m )
- Breakfast Room (3.06m x 2.77m )
- Pantry (1.64m x 1.76m )
- Toilet ( )
- Attic Rooms ( )
- Landing-Living area (3.96m x 2.52m )
- Bedroom (3.96m x 3.12m )
- Garage (4.20m x 5.50m )
- Outside ( )
BER No.: 113057954
Energy Performance Indicator: 467.75 kWh/m²/yr