Back to Search results
Explore Donegal Donegal is like no other county in Ireland, isolated from the rest of the country apart from a short border with County Leitrim. The second largest county is rugged, wild and vast with dramatic cliffs, mountains, rocky coasts and sandy beaches. The most northerly point of the island can be acces... Explore Donegal
Daisy Cottage, Main Street, Dunkineely, Co. Donegal, Donegal, F94 FH7RGuide price €100,000
At a glance...
- Rear yard with parking.
- Garden to rear.
- BER: F BER No.112956107 Energy Performance Indicator:382.27 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Strictly by appointment with the agent.
Detached five bedroom, four bathroom house on Main Street in the village of Dunkineely, Co Donegal. Property will make an ideal family home or holiday home as it is close to all amenities in the village. Well proportioned rooms with rear garden on substantial site. Outhouse to rear. O.F.C.H. Auction Link https://reamcelhinney.bidnow.ie/lot/details/36485
- Entrance hallway (5.60m x 1.90m )
- Lounge (4.00m x 3.90m )
- Kitchen/diner (6.00m x 4.00m )
- Utility room (2.30m x 1.70m )
- Washroom (2.50m x 2.00m )
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 3.00m )
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.70m )
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 3.20m )
- Bedroom 4 (3.40m x 3.00m )
- Bedroom 5 (4.30m x 2.60m )
- Family Bathroom (2.30m x 1.70m )
Property is on the Main Street in Dunkineely opposite the hardware shop and between the Mace shop and the Post Office. Our signage is on the property.
BER No.: 112956107
Energy Performance Indicator: 382.27 kWh/m²/yr