Dun Eimear, Castlemartin Road, Bettystown, Meath
New release of stunning 3 bed semi- detached homes with structural provision for easy future attic conversion!
- Limited number of 4 bed semi detached available!
- Uninterrupted open views over farmland and south easterly facing rear gardens!
- Available for occupation Christmas 2019!
Architect designed to cater for families into the future, this contemporary development offers a choice of home sizes and types to meet the variety of different requirements of today’s buyers. The superb fit-out offers A3 rating, quality stylish kitchens and wardrobes and generous tiling allowances. Outside, cobble lock driveways, ornamental railings and hedge and lawn planting come as standard.
- 3 bed semi detached future-proofed for a 4th bedroom (attic structure provides for easy future conversion)
- 10 Year structural Homebond Insurance
- Natural Granite window sills & surrounds to front
- Twin leaf concrete block built homes
- "A3" Rated Energy Homes (BER)
- PV (Photovoltaic) Panels fitted to reduce energy bills
- Significant annual energy savings
- Double Glazed Ivory Future proof UPVC 90mm thick insulated frame 1.2 U Value
- 90mm Prestige Hardwood front door, in black finish with multi point locking
- Cobble lock driveway
- Lawns seeded
- Wrought iron railing to front of house
- All windows & external doors are wired for intruder alarm
- External electric socket to rear
- Post and panel timber fencing and gate at side entrance
- "A" Rated 92% efficient gas boiler
- Thermostatically controlled natural gas central heating; dual zone
- High standard of insulation
- Eco Bead Platinum cavity wall insulation system
- Internal skim plaster finish to all walls & ceilings
- Generous electrical specification
- Carbon Monoxide detectors fitted
- Smoke detectors fitted to entrance hall & landing
- Solid timber paneled doors throughout
- Painted solid wood cupboards under stairs for extra storage
KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- Modern high specification fitted kitchen
- Tiled floors to entrance hall, kitchen / dining area & guest bathroom
- Shaker style kitchen units
- Top quality electrical appliances including cooker/ oven, stainless steel extractor fan & Bosch washing machine in utility room
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher & fridge freezer included
- Top quality sanitary ware throughout with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rails in family bathroom & en suite
- Floor to ceiling tiling in family bathroom & en suite
- Painted fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- All bedrooms wired for tv's
- Internal walls, skirting and architrave painted throughout
- Pull down stira with attic stairs
- Attic light
- Partially floored attic
Registered for the Help To Buy Scheme
Bettystown, Co Meath, for many conjures up happy childhood memories and stories of idyllic seaside summers. Nowadays, it is a busy bustling coastal village with a wealth of amenities and easy access to transport links such as the main-line rail at Laytown and regular top class private and public bus services offering a realistic commute of under 50 minutes to Dublin City centre.
There are a choice of modern state of the art schools, both primary and secondary, boarding and gael scoilleanna as well as excellent crèche and playschool facilities, all within the vicinity and every shopping need is catered for between the well serviced village centre shops and the South Gate Centre just 10 minutes away on the outskirts of Drogheda. Local pubs, restaurants and miles of safe sandy beaches on the doorstep all combine to make Dun Eimear an obvious Life Style choice for the future. Excellent sporting facilities at the famous Bettystown Golf & Tennis Club and the adjacent state of the art Donacarney Celtic FC grounds and St Colmcille GFC are an added attraction for families.