Dunkitt Terrace Kilmacow, Waterford, County Kilkenny , X91 CK25Price €140,000
At a glance...
- Very well maintained throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Within a 5 minute drive of Kilmacow and amenities including primary schools, food stores, post office, church, doctors surgery and sports complex.
- Strangsmills National School is 600m. from the property.
- Easy access to M9 Motorway and national road network.
1.80m x 1.80m With tiled floor.
4.10m x 2.90m with decorative overmantle, electric fire and laminate timber floor.
2.50m x 1.20m With fully fitted kitchen and extractor.
4.00m x 2.90m With laminate timber floor.
With wash hand basin, w.c., Triton electric shower, tiled floor and walls, shaving point and Xpelair.
OutsideThere is a wide entrance in front on to a wide tarmacadam forecourt with parking for several cars and paved steps lead to a flower garden. High paneled timber fencing separates the back garden from the front and there are two barna sheds.
Within a five minute drive of Kilmacow and amenities including primary schools, food stores, post office, church, doctors surgery and sports complex. Strangmills National School is 600m. distant.