Farrell Street Kells, County Meath , A82 E4X9
At a glance...
- Established yearly rental income of €21,000
- Town Centre Location
- Well maintained Property with side entrance to rear .
- Each Unit with own separate entrance. Seperate electricity meters per unit
Ideal opportunity to purchase a recently renovated business premises with an established
rental income, located in the centre of Kells, on one of the main business streets of the town.
Tenants not affected.
Established yearly rental income of €21,000
Town Centre Location
Well maintained Property with side entrance to rear .
Each Unit with own separate entrance. Seperate electricity meters per unit
The property is laid out in the following units:
1. GROUND FLOOR UNIT, IN USE AS BICYCLE SHOP.
Main Shop Area: 6.111m x 3.324m
Rear Room: 5.915m x 3.946m
Kitchenette and W.C.: 2. Electric Roller Shutters.
2. GROUND FLOOR UNIT, IN USE AS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO.
Studio: 6.000m x 3.695m
Rear Kitchenette 2.285m x 1.950m
Rear Porch and Toilet : 3.276m x 1.260m
Sliding Doors to rear yard. Electric Heating. Shutters.
3. FIRST FLOOR UNIT, IN USE AS BEAUTY PARLOUR.
Separate Hall Door Entrance to First Floor
Room One: 2.341m x 1.709m
Room to rear : 3.250m x 3.501m
Room to front : 4.652m x 2.390m
Kitchen: 3.305m x 2.040m
Shower Room: 2.409m x 2.416m With Whb and Wc.
Separate Oil Fired Central Heating.
OUTSIDE: Shared Side Entrance to rear yard and garden. Potential site for Mews House (subject to planning)
Excellent condition through. Shared access to the rear.
On left hand side of Farrell Street in the centre of Kells Town.