First Floor Building 2, Finnabair Business & Technology Park, Dundalk, LouthPOA
At a glance...
- Each of the three blocks extends to c.2,800 sq.m. and are laid out over three floors with a large communal lobby. and is capable of subdivision to suit individual requirements. Each individual suite is finished to an extremely high standard and specifications includes:
- Steel frame building with brick cladding and double-glazed windows.
- Lifts & Stairwells to all floors.
- Dual Cassette air conditioning.
- Raised access floors with carpet tile finish.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- Suspended ceilings in lettable areas.
- High spec finish in all common areas.
- c.80 Car parking spaces per building. / Additional carparking under construction
- Fully landscaped.
- Strong Communications infrastructure including access to the Metropolitan Area Broadband Network.
Last Remaining Office Space For Lease on a self contained floor and offered in its entirety of c.8,250 Sq ft (766 Sq M) or can be leased as two self contained suites comprising c.3,900 Sq Ft (362 Sq M) and c.4,350 Sq Ft (405 Sq M)
"Finnabair Business & Technology Park" comprises a bespoke office development set in a stunning fully landscaped campus environment, comprising 3 detached office blocks and with superb road frontage onto Dundalk's Eastern Bypass within the renowned IDA Finnabair Industrial Park, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
'Finnabair Business & Technology Park' is located on a high-profile site fronting onto Dundalk's Eastern Bypass / Inner relief road, strategically positioned midpoint between Dublin and Belfast along the '.5M1 Economic Corridor'.5. Serviced by unrivalled infrastructure, the entire park has ease of access to the M1 Motorway via Junction 16 with a travel time to Dublin Airport of approximately 45 minutes and Belfast is approximately 1 hour. Dundalk is exceptionally well serviced by very regular private and public bus operators and rail service to Dublin's Conolly Station is approximately 55 mins. The Park is opposite 'Dundalk Institute of Technology' (DKIT), which has a student population in excess of 5,500 and offers multiple courses including Business Science, Computing, Creative Media and Engineering. Other notable companies in the immediate area include, PayPal, Warner Chilcott, Xerox, National Pen, ABB, Multihog, Almac, Irish Life, Wasdell, Ovelle, Greabel, Horseware, Prometric, Intact, BoyleSports, Anord Mardix.to name but a few...