Back to Search results
Flemingstown, Newcastle, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 CP29Guide price €140,000
|Time||Jun 24 at 10:00 AM|
At a glance...
- Substantial 5 bedroom detached house with detached garage
- Partially converted Dormer with potential for a further 5 bedrooms
- Scenic location enjoying countryside and mountain views
- For Sale by Online Auction Youbid.ie on 24th June 2021
- Declared Reserve: €140,000
- Oil FCH and solar panels connected historically
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
REA Stokes & Quirke in conjunction with O'Connor Murphy of Youbid are delighted to offer this substantial 5 bedroom detached house with detached garage for sale by Online Auction, Youbid.ie on the 24th June 2021 with a declared reserve of â?¬140,000. Start Time: 10am. This property has the benefit of a substantial partially converted dormer , planning ref: 04/551 in excess of 1200 sq.ft which is plastered out to provide for a further 5 bedrooms if so desired. The property is located in this most scenic of locations with superb views of the surrounding mountains and countryside, circa 10km from Clonmel, c.3km from Newcastle & c.11km from Cahir. The property had Oil FCH & solar panels connected historically. The competitive reserve reflects the condition that the property is in. Dont miss out.
- Hallway ( ) Spacious and bright, carpeted
- Sitting Room (4.50m x 3.90m 14.76ft x 12.80ft) Timber surround fireplace, marble insert with back boiler, opening to,
- Dining Room (3.40m x 4.50m 11.15ft x 14.76ft) Carpeted with sliding door to back garden ( there is also a partially built conservatory off the side of the house) Door to,
- Kitchen (5.00m x 3.70m 16.40ft x 12.14ft) Laminate flooring with built in units at eye & floor level, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, electric oven & hob with extractor, tiled splash back, Door to back yard/garden
- Bathroom (2.10m x 2.20m 6.89ft x 7.22ft) Wc, wbh, electric shower, tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 4.50m 11.81ft x 14.76ft) Dual aspect windows, laminate floor, facing rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 3.00m 9.84ft x 9.84ft) Facing front
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.00m 9.84ft x 9.84ft) Facing front
- Bedroom 4 (4.20m x 3.00m 13.78ft x 9.84ft) Facing front
- Bedroom 5 (3.60m x 4.00m 11.81ft x 13.12ft) Built in wardrobe, overlooking rear garden
- Bathroom (3.60m x 1.95m 11.81ft x 6.40ft) Wc, whb, Jacuzzi bath, tiled floor
- Other ( ) Overhead there is potential to have another 5 bedrooms (3 ensuite). This space is plastered out and is at first fixings internally. Accessed at present by an external staircase.
- Garage (9.00m x 5.00m 29.53ft x 16.40ft) Detached Garage, partially subdivided
OutsideDetached Garage 9m x 5m which is partially subdivided.
Circa 10km from Clonmel, c.3km from Newcastle & c.11km from Cahir at Eircode E91-CP29