Hazelwood, Kilskyre, Kells, County Meath , A82 CF20
At a glance...
- Recently renovated and redecorated to include:
- New windows and doors throughout to include front door.
- Electro Osmosis damp proofing to the walls on the ground floor with 20 year guarantee from the contractor which is transferable to a new owner from Dampmaster Ireland.
- New hall floor with floor insulation and concrete screed.
- Additional ventilation.
- 5 Fireplaces renovated, skirting fixed and replastering in places.
- External aerial to provide reliable and consistent broadband and internal net system for working from home anywhere in the house. Best signal in surrounding area.
- Hive controlled heating, water heating, lights, Alexa, TVs and internal cctv.
- Alarm with 24/7 Call Centre monitoring.
- High specification water filtration system.
- All furniture, fittings and white goods or individual items also for sale on request.
This recently renovated 4 bedroom Residence, built in c.1903 extends to c.1,700 sq.ft. and is situated on c.0.5 acresof mature landscaped gardens with out buildings. Located within walking distance of the village of Kilskyre, the property retains much of it's original character and features. Located minutes from Kilskyre village & within easy access to the M3 motorway. Travel time to Dublin c.50 minutes. KilskyreVillage has a national school, RC church, pub and active community and sporting clubs.
Living Room: 3.293m x 5.178m
Sitting Room: 4.164m x 4.161m
Kitchen: 3.313m x 5.476m
Kitchenette: 1.828m x 2.116m
Utility/Laundry room: 1.486m x 2.132m
Bedroom 1 : 5.191m x 3.298m
Bedroom 2 : 3.327m x 2.751m
Bedroom 3 : 2.238m x 3.363m
Bedroom 4: 4.261m x 2.718m
Shower room : 1.418m x 3.072m
Bathroom: 1.931m x 2.357m
From Kells travel out Oldcastle Road, on R163, at the roundabout take the second exit, staying on R163, turn left for Kilskyre on to R160, continue straight to the village, turn left, then immediately right. The property is the first house on the right hand side. See sign.