Back to Development
Explore Meath County Meath is rich in history and famous for many different reasons. It is the county where the High King of Ireland sat at the Hill of Tara. It is also home to Newgrange, a Neolithic site which pre-dates Stonehenge. It is where the famous book of kells, which resides in trinity college, comes... Explore Meath
House Type A, Fox Hall, Curragha Road, Ratoath, MeathPOA
Specification - Anything but standard
- Contemporary hand painted kitchens by BeSpace in Farrow and Ball ‘Wevet’ supplied as standard with soft closing kitchen doors and drawers.
- Solid stone counter top, upstands and splashback supplied as standard to kitchens. Branded Kitchen and Utility appliances supplied as standard.
- Fitted utility units with complementary high quality laminate counter tops incorporating mechanical heat pump cabinet and additional counter storage with soft close doors and drawers.
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Fitted wardrobes in all double bedrooms as standard supplied by BeSpace in ‘Skimming Shell’ colour range with ‘Albridge’ design with extensive hanging rails and shelving.
Bathroom & En-suites
- Stylish Italian porcelain sanitary ware with heated chrome towel rails and high quality fittings to all bathrooms.
- Wet areas are tiled to an exceptional standard with superior porcelain tiling as per show house.
- Contemporary shower enclosures in family bathroom and en-suites with raindrop shower heads and thermostatic bar shower control values.
- Feature 9ft ceiling height downstairs.
- All internal walls painted in neutral shades as standard.
- Ceilings painted white as standard.
- Elegant white painted wall panelling to entrance hallway, guest W.C. on ground floor and staircase.
- High quality white deal staircase and balustrade with clear varnished hardwood handrail.
- Feature concealed sliding doors between living room and dining area.
- Chrome lever handles and thumb turn ironmongery as standard.
- Moulded skirting and 100mm moulded architrave to ground & first floor painted white.
- White painted moulded timber panelling to inner sash window reveals on ground floor as standard.
- Locking system to all external windows and doors supplied as standard.
- Safety restrictors provided on upper floor windows supplied as standard.
- Generous electrical specification throughout to include LED spot lights and pendant light fittings.
- Wired for alarm. Wired for highspeed broadband (Cat 5).
- Mains powered smoke detectors supplied as standard. TV connection points supplied as standard.
- Feature built-in cassette stove in living room and open fireplace in sitting room both complete with Limestone mantlepiece, surround and granite hearth.
- High specification, energy efficient ‘Daiken’ heat pumps including outdoor compressor and condenser unit linked to under floor heating system to ground floor, indoor domestic hot water cylinder and lightweight, compact energy efficient aluminium radiators at first floor.
Energy Rating / Insulation
- High degree of insulation and energy saving technologies providing superior levels of energy efficiency and sustainability.
- BER Energy Rating A2/A3.
- Rear garden levelled and seeded with concrete paths to the side and feature paved area to the rear as standard.
- External power point to the rear.
- Treated timber side gates with painted finish.
- External tap provided to the rear.
- Concrete post and timber fence panel along the rear boundary.
- Blockwork and concrete caped side boundary walls from rear boundary wall to side entrance gate.
- Generous driveway finished in selected interlock permeable paving with a low height metal railing to the front.
- Low maintenance exterior with nap finished plaster to all external walls painted in Colourtrend ‘Wild Garlic’ and Colourtrend ‘Oslo’ to all feature concrete work.
- Low maintenance black uPVC facia & soffit. Solid wooden front door with fixed glass panels to side and above door.
- High performance double glazed sash windows to front and standard double-glazed windows to side and rear elevations.
- Cream uPVC frames with chrome finishes handles & accessories.
- Multi-locking system to French doors and to front and rear doors.
- Twin external wall mounted lamps either side of the front door and wall mounted light to the rear.
- Domestic Control Ventilation System.
- 12 Year Global Structural Warranty.
- Carbon monoxide detection alarm supplied as standard.
|Site 1 Fox Hall||POA||2,507 ft²|