House Type F, Dun Eimear, Castlemartin Road, Bettystown, Meath, A92 E19TPrice €295,000
Last remaining 3 bed semi detached home.
Limited number of 4 bedroom semi detached homes.
Immediate occupation available.
Architect designed to cater for families into the future, this contemporary development offers a choice of home sizes and types to meet the variety of different requirements of today’s buyers. The superb fit-out offers A3 rating, choice of quality stylish kitchens with potential to customise, generous wardrobe and tiling allowances and comprehensive list of optional extras to choose from. Outside, cobblelock patios and driveways, ornamental railings and hedge and lawn planting come as standard.
Bettystown, Co Meath, for many conjures up happy childhood memories and stories of idyllic seaside summers. Nowadays, it is a busy bustling coastal village with a wealth of amenities and easy access to transport links such as the main-line rail at Laytown and regular top class private and public bus services offering a realistic commute of under 50 minutes to Dublin City centre. There are a choice of modern state of the art schools, both primary and secondary, boarding and gael scoilleanna as well as excellent crèche and playschool facilities, all within the vicinity and every shopping need is catered for between the well serviced village centre shops and the South Gate Centre just 10 minutes away on the outskirts of Drogheda. Local pubs, restaurants and miles of safe sandy beaches on the doorstep all combine to make Dun Eimear an obvious Life Style choice for the future. Excellent sporting facilities at the famous Bettystown Golf & Tennis Club and the adjacent state of the art Donacarney Celtic FC grounds and St Colmcille GFC are an added attraction for families.
• “A3” Rated Energy Homes (BER)
• Significant annual energy savings
• 10 Year structural Homebond Insurance
• Natural sandstone window sills & surrounds
• Twin leaf concrete block built homes
• Double glazed future proofed Prestige windows
• 90mm hardwood front door with multi point locking
• Cobble lock driveway & rear patio
• Landscaped gardens
• Wrought iron railing to front of house
• PV (Photovoltaic) Panels fitted to heat domestic water
• All windows & external doors are wired for intruder alarm
• “A” Rated 92% efficient gas boiler
• Thermostatically controlled natural gas central heating
• High standard of insulation
• Eco Bead Platinum cavity wall insulation system
• Internal skim plaster finish to all walls & ceilings
• Generous electrical specification
• Carbon Monoxide detectors fitted
• Smoke detectors fitted to entrance hall & landing
• Solid timber panelled doors throughout
• Choice of superb fitted kitchen
• Quality electrical appliances
• Top quality sanitary ware throughout
• Heated towel rails standard to main bathroom & en suite
• Tiled bathroom & en suite
• Kitchen floor tiles
• Internal walls painted throughout
From the M1 Motorway, take Junction 7 (Drogheda South) and travel northwards through Julianstown towards Drogheda on the R132. Take a right turn on to the Piltown Road towards Bettystown and on to the Eastham Road keeping an eye out for the Dun Eimear directional signs. From Drogheda: drive southwards on the R132 past South Gate SC and a little further along take a left on to the Piltown Road – same directions as above following the Dun Eimear directional signs.
|Unit 12, 99 Dun Eimear||€295,000||112 m²|